S.Jane Biotechnology producing a series of antibacterial products, and we are trying to help our customer and our friends all over the world to fight to the virus. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.
The following guideline are sourced are from Hong Kong Government.
· The public should go out less and reduce social activities, and maintain appropriate social distance with other people as far as possible.
· Members of the public are strongly urged to avoid non-essential travel outside Hong Kong. If it is unavoidable to travel to countries/areas outside Hong Kong, they should put on a surgical mask and continue to do so for 14 days upon their return to Hong Kong.
· When travelling to countries/areas with active community transmission of COVID-19 virus, the public should avoid close contact with persons with fever or respiratory symptoms. If it is unavoidable to come into contact with them, put on a surgical mask and continue to do so until 14 days after returning to Hong Kong.
· After returning to Hong Kong, consult a doctor promptly if experiencing a fever or other symptoms, take the initiative to inform the doctor of any recent travel history and any exposure to animals, and wear a surgical mask to help prevent spread of the disease.
· Avoid touching animals (including game), poultry / birds or their droppings.
o Avoid visiting wet markets, live poultry markets or farms.
o Do not consume game meat and do not patronise food premises where game meat is served.
· Maintain good personal hygiene
o Surgical mask can prevent transmission of respiratory viruses from ill persons. It is essential for persons who are symptomatic (even if having mild symptoms) to wear a surgical mask.
o Wear a surgical mask when taking public transport or staying in crowded places. It is important to wear a mask properly, including hand hygiene before wearing and after removing a mask.
o Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
Keep hands clean at all times. Perform hand hygiene frequently, especially before touching your mouth, nose or eyes; before eating; after